Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Enterprise Sales Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're intuitive, like feedback, and excel in an energized environment.
A Look Inside the Job:
You will build and lead a team of Resellers who engage with Mid to Large enterprise customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will close top accounts and then deliver significant growth in your region by focusing on a pipeline generation, working with the executives, driving demand generation, and building your ecosystem of customers, partners, industry influencers, and prospects. As an experienced leader, you will have the ability to focus on building pipeline high-growth business franchise, while working with an extended team to achieve high-growth metrics. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help guide the product roadmap.
- 3+ years in demonstrated sales leadership in SaaS or PaaS enterprise software with a proven track record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
- You follow a proven, repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles
- Proven track record of building and managing enterprise and strategic sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- High Energy and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
Want to learn more about Datto? Visit Datto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Reflektive, San Francisco, CA
New Business Account Executive -
WeWork, Moscow Russian Federation
Enterprise Account Executive
Cloudflare, New York, NY
Director - CRM Marketing
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
Account Executive - Payments
Green Bits, Los Angeles, California
German Speaking Business Development Representative (DACH)
NGINX, Cork, Ireland