As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
- Outgoing, Supportive, Positive
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a sales team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISR’s) to meet/exceed monthly goals: Weekly activity metrics, forecasted opportunities, and revenue targets
- Use strong sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to new and existing team members (Prospecting, qualification, through to deal closure)
- Collaborate with other Sales Managers and Sales Director to establish the workflow for attacking outbound and inbound lead generation
- Collaborate regularly with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximize opportunities
- Continuously manage the performance and development of the team through proper coaching, development, motivation, goal setting, and general direction
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Continuity products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and key examples of usage
- 5+ years of related experience in outbound sales or business development with a record of achievement or 2+ years in a sales management capacity
- Previous experience selling Continuity, Cloud-based or SaaS solutions to channel partners
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce.com, and O365 is a plus A BA/BS
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.