Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced manager wanting to join a dynamic sales team while staying hands-on with monthly sales metrics. You will oversee the day-to-day management of our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in 3 groups focused on the Nordics, Benelux & DACH regions. You will report to the Global Head of SDRs with a dotted line to the Managing Director, EMEA
Does This Describe You:
You're outgoing and positive. You love developing and mentoring young teams. You are goal- and success-oriented.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a team of at least 15 sales development professionals to meet/exceed monthly goals: daily calls, opportunities generated for the sales team and number of new buying partners acquired
- Exceptional sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to new and existing team members (prospecting, qualification, appointment setting, event recruitment)
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership to optimise workflow for attacking outbound and inbound lead generation
- Collaborate with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximise opportunities
- Manage the performance and development of the team through proper development, goal setting, and general direction
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Datto products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and important examples of usage
- 3+ years experience in outbound sales or business development with demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- 3+ years experience in sales management or team lead roles with demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- Previous experience selling Cloud-based or other SaaS solutions
- You have successfully coached and mentored junior sales staff with successful outcomes
- You are data-driven
- You communicate simply and effectively
- Knowledge of the Managed Service Provider (MSP) market
- If you speak German, Dutch, Swedish or French, it’s going to help
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce.com, and O365
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.