As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Manager, Partner Success.
Does This Describe You:
You're a leader, a creative thinker, and an enthusiastic learner.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve high levels of customer retention within an assigned segment of customer accounts
- Increase product adoption, customer loyalty, and customer health by proactive engagement with customers using the following (but not limited to) formats – Targeted Email campaigns, Webinars, Participation in product user Communities, User Groups, Newsletters, Social Media, Training: attendance at Product Training events
- Contribute to retention efforts to support at-risk customers and establish success plans moving forward
- Identify opportunities to retain customers better
- Provide visibility and internal awareness regarding customer health, drivers of attrition, and customer satisfaction on a scheduled basis to help inform actions across the business to your Manager
- Continuously recommend improvements to internal processes, technologies, and workflow to improve customer experience, maximize the efficiency of internal teams, and drive improved results to your Manager
- Manage and resolve Customer Success related inbound requests
- Travel to company offices, customer locations, industry events, and other locations as required
- 2+ years of experience in a related field (Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Service) is required
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Active team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Excellent attention to detail
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.