As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Director, Global Deal Desk.
Does This Describe You:
The Marketing Ops Manager will focus on the strategy, design, execution, and operations of the business's lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation solutions, and tracking the performance of marketing programs and channels in order to optimize marketing program performance.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Own end-to-end marketing automation processes and workflows (collaborating with Demand Gen, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.) to support audience segmentation, campaign design/build, lead routing, lead scoring, and campaign effectiveness reporting.
- Support the execution and tracking for all marketing programs, including account-based marketing, lead lifecycle campaigns, webinars, trade shows etc.
- Deliver insights on marketing programs to optimize program performance, and funnel analysis to identify and resolve choke points in funnel progression
- Utilize analytics and insights from our MarTech stack to drive an on-going cycle of conversion and revenue gains.
- Partner with a cross-functional group consisting of Digital Marketing/Demand Generation, Events management, Business Development, Sales, Sales Ops, and Revenue Ops teams.
- Improve the completion and accuracy of lead data
- Preserve data integrity and hygiene by adhering to established marketing workflows and creating new workflows as necessary
- Manage data from inbound sources and cost data from internal sources to ensure we can capture proper revenue attribution back to programs
- Work with internal customers to get specifications for programs and campaigns including identification, segmentation, and building of audiences
- Track and analyze sales activity within Salesforce
- Look for opportunities to optimize programs and performance management
- Proactively stay ahead of marketing automation and analytics best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology.
- 5+ years in marketing operations and/or sales operations
- High Proficiency with both Marketo and Salesforce.com (preferably certified and/or admin experience)
- Analytical skills to support - Data analysis, lead lifecycle management, data hygiene/audit projects, program and channel effectiveness, and pipeline analysis
- Strong Powerpoint skills to visually present marketing data in a meaningful way for the given audience
- Ability to manage multiple global projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
Want to learn more about Datto? Visit Datto's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price