Datto, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
The Total Data Protection Company
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Comprehensive health care packages, and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Datto is expanding our AU Engineering pod and embarking on a journey of global scalability. As our first front end Engineer on our Datto Commerce product (SaaS quoting and procurement solution) you will influence the future of our leading SaaS platform - beginning with initial selection of application frameworks!
This role can have an office base in Richmond, Melbourne or Sydney CBD - or it can be remote.
- Help us create a new UI platform for our popular SaaS platform.
- We’re taking an Australian scale-up global and already experiencing huge growth. This is an opportunity for a smart, experienced UI Engineer to help develop a first-rate user experience that will scale with us as we expand around the globe.
- Build best in class user experiences for technology services providers Worldwide
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to help us re-engineer the front-end for our award-winning SaaS platform and set the foundations for us to provide great user experiences as we grow.
- Provide meaningful review and recommendations.
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through documentation, design reviews, code review and technology discussions.
- Create multi-faceted experiences that meet the needs of the user, and look/feel great while doing so.
Key Skills & Technologies
- Alignment with our team principals of simplicity, quality, excellence in engineering, and a drive to delight our customers.
- Deep knowledge of front-end frameworks and web technologies, design patterns, data structures, storage systems and web services.
- Deep understanding of design elements, components, UI and best practices
- A solid understanding of web application security
- Experience building and running applications on Azure
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment.
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding programme
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace app
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
Want to learn more about Datto? Visit Datto's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.