Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Nordic team, where you'll have all the excitement and opportunity that a start up has to offer...but with the added benefit of the backing of a bigger company. We're looking for hungry sales individuals, with big ambitions to nurture and grow our existing accounts within the Nordic region. You'll be looking after circa 30 accounts, which will be built up over time.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals through a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Develop great relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Implement account development plans and understand our partner's goals to optimise revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners
- Develop opportunities through prospecting, leads generated by webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web inquiries and phone inquiries, etc. using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Use CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Expand footprint of new products into the base of existing customers; grow existing base through reaching out to end-user customers through reselling
- Manage your schedule to attend internal and external meetings, both online and physical where travel allows.
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and mid-market focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals is a must
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Enjoy working in a quota-oriented environment
- Two years of sales experience
- Experience in Technical or solution selling through a channel
Perks & Benefits
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- LifeWorks offering discounts at local retailers/restaurants
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
- Education reimbursement
More about Datto
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
Want to learn more about Datto? Visit Datto's website.
Brewing up the future, today.
Tech Jobs For You
Field Account Executive (SouthWest)
Okta, Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; San Diego, CA; Phoeni...