As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Head of Success Operations will work closely with the Chief Customer Officer, VP of Customer (Partner) Success, Head of Services and leaders of the CX Transformation to support their data, reporting and customer engagement platform needs. Domain areas of this role will include key drivers & metrics for Customer Health, Success & Services field productivity, churn reporting and forecasting, key process optimization, customer activation and technology platform development. This senior leader will also be responsible for cultivating a team of high performers and ensuring effective collaboration with other departments (e.g., Revenue / Sales Operations, Enterprise Systems, Software Engineering, Data & Analytics, Digital Transformation) on mission-critical priorities.
This role requires a passion for operational excellence, strong analytical mindset, exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to lead teams to deliver reliable results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. It is also critical for this role to have proficiency with improving core processes and leveraging CRM, ERP and data platforms to achieve desired outcomes.
A Look Inside the Job
- Lead, manage and cultivate an interdisciplinary team of high performers (Success Operations, Success Platforms, Partner Activation) to maximize growth & customer health
- Manage core reporting & forecasting needs for Success, Services and CX Transformation functions
- Develop strong understanding of Success & Services processes, workflows and engagement models with partners
- Build deep knowledge of customer behaviors, core customer experience metrics and key drivers of churn
- Conduct ad-hoc, strategic analysis to support mission-critical initiatives
- Manage key operational and cross-functional cadences with leadership teams
- Drive core Success & Services field enablement capabilities
- Lead next-generation KPI and predictive insights design to support proactive book of business / customer management
- Own and enhance core business processes to improve operational effectiveness
- Lead design & development of core success platforms roadmap (e.g., Gainsight, Salesforce, Business Management portal)
- Engage and/or lead key cross-functional and transformational initiatives
- Facilitate effective collaboration and partnership with key stakeholders across Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Product, Enterprise Systems, Software Engineering and Digital Transformation
- 10+ years of relevant working experience across sales or success organizations
- Previous experience in Revenue Operations, Customer Success Operations
- Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional strategic and/or operational teams
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Strong project management, planning, and organization abilities
- Team player that understands success rests on helping others to be successful
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing and building relationships with cross-functional departments and key operational stakeholders
- Expertise in Salesforce (or other CRM) and ERP platforms
- Effective communicator; comfortable and experienced at multiple levels
- Knowledge of effective enterprise sales and/or success strategies
- Ability to design, own and operationalize programs
- Highly skilled in Salesforce reporting and Tableau Analytics (or comparable platforms)
- Operational rigor and track record of cross stakeholder program management and execution
- Collaborative & fun mindset
- Bias for action
- Willingness to travel to Datto offices (as needed)
- MBA from a top tier program
- Salesforce, Oracle or Gainsight experience a plus
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Employee Assistance Program
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Generous paid paternal leave
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
Want to learn more about Datto? Visit Datto's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos