Sales Development Representative
Datto, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The Total Data Protection Company
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Our SDRs are the engine room of our business. New business at Datto is made up of a team of hard-working, competitive, self-motivated and down to earth individuals who win together, celebrate success and see set-backs as an opportunity to learn and grow, in readiness for that next promotion! Join Datto APAC, the fastest growing region in our business, and grow your career with us!
A Look Inside the Job
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (70+ outbound activities per day to generate qualified leads via calls, social media and emails)
- Schedule online product demonstrations for assigned Account Executives
- Work closely with your fellow sales colleagues to leverage their experience and share in each other's success on the daily
- Use Salesforce CRM to track activities, update data, prospect partners and keep ahead of competitive market information
- Learn the intricacies of how businesses operate, their key challenges and critically, how technology can dramatically improve both their businesses and their customer’s businesses
- Contribute to the overall success of a growing region
- A natural curiosity and competitive nature
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to build genuine rapport
- The technical aptitude to grasp our tools and products
- An interest in emerging SaaS technologies
- The desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- A passion for learning (you’re a sponge!) and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- A University Degree
- Experience in a quota bearing sales role
- A cover letter telling us why breaking into tech sales is the right move for you!
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding programme
- Income Protection
- Private Health Insurance
- Employee Resource Groups
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Note: Only candidates who are AU citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
Want to learn more about Datto? Visit Datto's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.