Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Territory Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Territory Sales Executive, you are responsible for driving new business and new business partnerships for Datto. You will work with a team to accomplish this; lead gen reps and other sources provide you leads, but you’re responsible for executing. Strategic thinking, a tactical sales approach, strong sales acumen/attitude, and a Hunter mindset defines success.
Does This Describe You:
You're not afraid to take on a challenge alone and are a phenomenal team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Identify, onboard, and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Responsible for developing excellent relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly to close for new business
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Pay attention to details - Utilise CRM to ensure activities are appropriately documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- A minimum of 5+ years of sales experience; Technical or solution selling sales experience is preferred
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or resellers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is required
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process
- The ability to generate accurate forecasts to accurately project quarterly and yearly sales
- Experience creating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals is required
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Being organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Basic computer knowledge required
- The ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Being willing to travel as required occasionally based on business needs
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
About us Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
Want to learn more about Datto? Visit Datto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Philadelphia, PA
Enterprise Relationship Manager
Addepar, New York, NY
Regional Vice President - East
Cloudflare, New York
Global Partner Measurement & Insights Lead, Germany
Pinterest, Berlin, Germany
Enterprise Account Executive
Gather, Atlanta, GA
Director of Sales Operations
Looker, Santa Cruz