Partnership Manager (Remote)
Daxko, Birmingham AL, US
Software that makes a difference. People who make it better.
As a Partnership Manager, you are responsible for delivering a top-notch experience for Daxko’s Technology and Strategic Partners and ensuring their success in the programs. You will manage all aspects of relationships with active partners from onboarding to renewals.
The Partnership Manager reports to the Director of Partnerships.
You will also:
- Team up with your technical colleagues to successfully onboard new partners
- Manage relationships with technology partners across multiple markets and products, and serve as primary contact
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Daxko’s core markets, user bases, and products
- Ensure the satisfaction of each partner by establishing a consistent cadence of check-ins and partnership reviews
- Manage the appropriate deliverables associated with the weekly, monthly, and quarterly rhythm with our partners
- Manage the renewal process and facilitate negotiations with each partner
- Serve as the first layer of escalation management for partners
- Project manage each partner initiative through to successful completion
- Stay updated on partner go-to-market initiatives and identify opportunities to collaborate
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the success of each partnership and the overall program
- Develop and execute strategies to drive customer adoption of integrations
- Act as the primary Subject Matter Expert for each partnership, and be available to answer questions from internal colleagues
- Develop operational playbooks that help to scale the partner programs
- Report on the status of each partnership for leadership
- Participate in Team Planning meetings and make yourself available to answer questions, provide feedback, clarification, and guidance
- Write and submit formal recommendations for improvements to the programs
- 3+ years of relevant customer success, account management, sales, or partnership management experience
- Strong project management experience with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing strategic accounts and running renewals
- Task-oriented and able to manage a high volume of small tasks each day while making progress toward long-term projects
- Proficient with business systems such as project management and CRM tools
- Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, via email, and with social
- Not afraid of conflict – able to check your ego at the door for the benefit of the product and team
- Able to operate in both strategic and tactical modes – manage the detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Flexible - change and uncertainty don’t faze you
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed, and dynamic environment
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience in the fitness industry
- Product management, UX, business systems, or marketing experience
- Experience working with remote teams
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
Want to learn more about Daxko? Visit Daxko's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.