Daxko, Birmingham AL, US
Software that makes a difference. People who make it better.
As a Software Trainer, you will teach customers how to use Daxko software products and solutions. You will travel to customer sites to assist in go-live actions to support customer training.
The Software Trainer reports to the Training Team Lead.
- Successfully execute training for a diverse set of customer types.
- Participate as a primary trainer on small and medium-sized customer go-lives
- Receive great customer feedback via post go-live surveys
- Demonstrate knowledge of the SaaS product and member-based business operations
- Up to 75% travel required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Ability to identify complex problems, seek out information to develop and evaluate options, and implement solutions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and act with integrity
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Ability to train and teach others how to use product(s)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience required
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
Want to learn more about Daxko? Visit Daxko's website.
The project management platform built for software development teams
Tech Jobs For You
Engineering Manager, Learning Platform, Education
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City, CA (Open to Remote)