Member Services Specialist
Daxko, Jefferson City MO, US
Software that makes a difference. People who make it better.
As a Member Services Specialist, you will deliver member management, electronic billing, and recovery services on behalf of our software customers. You will serve as an extension of our software customers’ Accounts Receivable and Member Management functions. You will be responsible for executing Full-Service Billing services through Daxko software systems and through direct interaction with members. Additional responsibilities may include managing member billing data, applying applicable return fees, managing membership holds, freezes, terminations, addressing unresolved billing issues, and member outreach activities.
- Tuesday-Saturday, 9am-6pm CST
You will also:
- Interact with members via email, inbound, and outbound phone calls
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Respond promptly, accurately, and respectfully to member inquiries
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied members and offer patient assistance and support
- Review member accounts, investigate and diagnose member billing issues
- Maintain accuracy of member financial records
- Leverage Daxko software to successfully bill / reconcile member billing matters, and to generate monthly reports as needed
- Follow all organizational compliance policies and standard operating procedures
- Consistently meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly key performance indicators.
- Participate in and/or lead team trainings to grow product and service expertise
- Effectively collaborate with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Six months of Customer Service or equivalent experience
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Experience using CRM software, such as Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening
- Exceptional customer service skills including patience and empathy
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and take initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One (1) or more years’ Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to speak a second language in addition to English
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle escalated customer issues
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
Want to learn more about Daxko? Visit Daxko's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.