Sales Engineer (Open to Remote)
Daxko, Chicago IL, US
Software that makes a difference. People who make it better.
As a Sales Engineer, you will analyze and advise prospects and clients alike, helping drive new and additional business for the company. You will be responsible for analyzing the executive and user-level needs and challenges to create compelling ROI metrics and value combined with presenting an in-depth product demonstration of how the solution provides value. In addition, you will act as a liaison from the sales team to the other functional teams within Daxko around technical abilities.
The Sales Engineer reports to the Director, Sales Engineers.
You will also:
- Consult with prospects to evaluate their current situation and determine critical business needs
- Assist Account Executives in building a business case for Daxko's solutions
- Respond to prospects’ and clients' technical needs and questions onsite, via phone, or written communication and/or in conjunction with the Account Executive
- Assist in delivering Daxko's value proposition for multiple product lines to prospects via phone calls, technical presentations, product demonstrations, and written communications
- Document customer needs uncovered in the sales process and relay information to Product Management and Marketing teams
- Prepare and customize sales collateral and/or demos, particularly for strategic accounts
- Report sales activity along product lines in CRM
- Maintain expert-level knowledge around Daxko solutions; this role will focus on CRM solutions
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of equivalent professional experience
- Two (2+) years of SaaS experience
- Prior technical presentation experience
- Experience using a CRM software, such as Salesforce
- High level of business acumen
- Ability to ask questions around difficult concepts to a range of audiences
- Top-notch presentation and communications skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and demonstrate accountability
- Ability to self-direct to handle and prioritize requests
- Ability to build rapport with clients and prospects over the phone and in person
- Professional-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficient organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Maintain a positive attitude while working with a team
- Comfortable in a high-paced, dynamic work environment
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
Want to learn more about Daxko? Visit Daxko's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.