We collect data. A whole load of data from the front end users of websites of some of the world’s biggest brands. That data is expertly processed inside our award winning SaaS platform to create actionable insights for our clients. Quickly, efficiently and accurately. Check it out – it’s pretty cool.
Our developers have built our scalable and maintainable platform through smart and efficient code, in a culture of automation and technical debt minimisation. We have become one of the world leaders in our tech in just a few short years.
Right now we are expanding pretty fast and so we need more smart people to join us. As a Pre Sales Consultant within Decibel, you will work as part of our highly-skilled Service Delivery team supporting the Commercial arm of the business. The role is responsible for demonstrating the value of the platform to prospects and helping them to make a purchasing decision.
To give you a bit more detail…
- Reporting to the VP of Service Delivery Service you will be responsible for demonstrating our platform to prospects in order to communicate the value tailored to their business and technical requirements.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to scope out and deliver proof of concepts (trials) of the technology.
- Working closely with the Sales team you will assist in the completion of RFPs.
- You will gain an understanding of a client configuration and use this to assist the SD team in preparing for implementations.
- You will be capable of managing concurrent pre sales activities.
- You will be able to work as part of a larger multi discipline team.
- You will be expected to adjust communication to match the relevant technical skills of stakeholders.
- You will be proactive and able to contribute to the continual improvement of processes.
Want we want and who you will be?
- Experience in a client facing role with a background in Pre Sales, Sales or Product Management
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or similar subjects.
- We have excellent relationships with all of our clients, so strong communication skills are a must.
- Have a ‘collaboration mindset’, with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Web analytics or CRO experience would be a plus, as would working with tools such as the following:
- Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or Maxymiser
- Voice of Customer tools such as iperceptions or Trustpilot
What’s in it for you?
- Club Decibel takes care of all your non-work needs: Free healthy snacks, Friday drinks and more
- An opportunity to expand our existing client portfolio which includes global brands such as British Airways, CVS Caremark, Dun & Bradstreet, Lego, General Motors, General Electric and Experian
- You will join a team who put the client at the heart of all of their decisions, giving you the opportunity to make a big impact in the company
- Exposure to an exciting, fast growing company with the opportunity to develop your career quickly and where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm
- Work in a dynamic team with truly passionate individuals
What about us?
Since 2014, Decibel has been on a mission to improve experiences online. How? By enabling the world’s largest companies to understand their customers' digital pain points like never before. Our technology reveals exactly how users behave on websites, and our groundbreaking machine learning algorithms surface the nature of their experiences - be they good or bad, frustrated or engaged.
Recognition of our efforts has come from the highest levels of the tech sector – including the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Award in 2015, and a premier-tier partnership with the Adobe Exchange Program in 2016 – and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
The rich and original insight our platform provides is used by such clients as General Motors, CVS Health, and British Airways. With multiple offices in the US, a dynamic team and cutting-edge technology, this is just the beginning.
About Decibel Insight
Agile and innovative Decibel Insight reveals exactly how users behave on websites and apps, making it easy for enterprise businesses to quantify and improve the customer experience across every digital touchpoint. Powered by machine learning, our award-winning technology processes hundreds of revolutionary behavioral metrics – from mouse movements and device rotations, to pop-ups and errors – capturing an accurate picture of every user’s on-page experience. A global solution We're headquartered in London and have multiple offices across the globe. The world’s largest brands – including Lego, General Motors, Gucci, British Airways, and AllState Insurance – use Decibel Insight to pinpoint opportunities to improve the customer experience and collaborate across their organisations to put the customer first. Recognition of our work has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
Want to learn more about Decibel Insight? Visit Decibel Insight's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
RealtyShares, San Francisco
Senior Software Development Engineer - Backend - Discovery
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Principal Software Engineer, Experiences Supply
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Sr. Software Engineer, Productivity
C3.ai, Redwood City
Front End Engineer
Backstage, Brooklyn, NY
Senior UX Designer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA