Decibel Insight is an award-winning, fast growing tech start-up with offices in London and across the US. We target global Enterprise brands who are working to improve their digital customer experience in innovative and strategic ways. We target only the largest businesses in the world and already have a portfolio of some of the world’s greatest brands.
As a leader in the space we are breaking new ground and we are looking for a sophisticated enterprise sales rep who is consultative in nature to join our Boston team.
We look for team players who want to progress quickly in their careers, who care about detail and are friendly! Those people can succeed at pace here and learn an immense amount in the process.
Day to day you will:
- Be Responsible for creating new business opportunities with global enterprise brands by building strong relationships with their key stakeholders. You will be working through the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Understand Decibel Insight and be able to discuss the people, product and partners with passion
- Use Salesforce to organize yourself and keep track of your opportunities
- Conduct in-depth demos with potential customers both from the office and at client’s sites
- Attend events to improve Decibel Insight brand visibility and network
- Ensure client needs are actioned on as quickly as possible – we have a 24 hour meeting follow-up policy
- Handover closed deals to the account management team
- Be getting involved with, improving and documenting sales process – we are a start-up and everyone’s ideas are welcome
We want to hear from you if:
- You believe in Decibel Insight and the positive impact it can make towards the success of the largest businesses in the world
- You consistently perform well against quota ideally in a B2B SaaS sales role – marketing technology experience would be a massive plus
- You have managed and closed enterprise software deals
- You can create and manage your own pipeline
- You genuinely curious to get to the bottom of the problems that our customers face and how Decibel Insight solves those problems
- You have a positive can-do attitude
- You have a desire to grow and be coached to become the best you can be
- You have an innate ability to build authentic relationships both internally and externally
- You are driven by metrics and a desire to succeed
- You want to work in a fast moving start-up where you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- The opportunity to sell to top American brands – Our excellent existing client portfolio includes brands such as Toys R Us, LEGO, CVS Pharmacy and Experian
- Exposure to an exciting, fast paced company that is growing internationally
- The opportunity to develop your career quickly within a start-up where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm
- Super fun offices in a great location with drinks on tap and social events to network or just have fun
Our Story So Far…
Since 2014, Decibel Insight has been on a mission to improve experiences online. How? By enabling the world’s largest companies to understand their customers' digital pain points like never before.
Our technology reveals exactly how users behave on websites, and our ground breaking machine learning algorithms surface the nature of their experiences - be they good or bad, frustrated or engaged.
Recognition of our efforts has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
The rich and original insight our platform provides is used by such clients as General Motors, CVS Health, and British Airways. With multiple offices in the US, a dynamic team and cutting-edge technology, this is just the beginning.
About Decibel Insight
Agile and innovative Decibel Insight reveals exactly how users behave on websites and apps, making it easy for enterprise businesses to quantify and improve the customer experience across every digital touchpoint. Powered by machine learning, our award-winning technology processes hundreds of revolutionary behavioral metrics – from mouse movements and device rotations, to pop-ups and errors – capturing an accurate picture of every user’s on-page experience. A global solution We're headquartered in London and have multiple offices across the globe. The world’s largest brands – including Lego, General Motors, Gucci, British Airways, and AllState Insurance – use Decibel Insight to pinpoint opportunities to improve the customer experience and collaborate across their organisations to put the customer first. Recognition of our work has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
Want to learn more about Decibel Insight? Visit Decibel Insight's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - North East Italy
Rubrik, Venice Area
Sales Development Representative
Notarize, Arlington, VA
Service Provider Sales Engineer - Japan
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Manager, Publisher & Platform Sales (Attribution)
Foursquare, New York
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Los Angeles
Bonobos, Los Angeles, CA
Townsquare Interactive, Quad Cities, IA