Decibel Insight is looking for a talented in-house B2B Graphic Designer to assist in the creation and maintenance of our marketing collateral and content that will support product, marketing, sales and all other relevant business functions.
We are looking for someone who can help to take our brand to the next level by understanding our journey so far and how our brand has evolved. You will work from initial concept to execution to improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points.
The kind of thing you will be doing will include:
- Evolve and ensure consistency for Decibel insight’s brand and brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team and other key stakeholders to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more)
- Bring innovative ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels
- Design of all sales collateral and other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral
- Manage the design and imagery on the Decibel Insight website
- Design of whitepaper brochures including infographics
The ideal person will have:
- Previous experience as B2B in-house or B2B marketing agency designer is essential for this role. B2B technology or experience at a fast pace start-up would be preferred
- Experience in creating a brand and ensuring that brand’s consistency
- Experience in successfully managing stakeholders of all levels
- Experience in responsive design and creating assets that are mobile, tablet and desktop friendly
- Specific experience designing for Hubspot’s Content Optimization System is a plus for this role
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
- Experience with print design including design for trade show collateral
- Experience in data visualization and infographics
- Experience in creating collateral for B2B Sales teams including whitepapers and case studies
- Animation experience such as gifs and support with videos is preferred but not essential for this role too
What sets Decibel Insight apart:
- A close-knit team: We share in each other’s successes and support each other through challenges. It’s more than just working together – we’re a team (and a pretty fantastic one at that).
- Exciting tech start-up atmosphere: Including music in the office, massages, Friday drinks, team celebrations, etc)
- Ambitious plans: Standing still isn’t in our DNA. We can’t predict the future, but we can work hard to create the one we want.
- True innovation: We operate at the cutting edge of technology, marketing and analytics. But it’s not just the platform that’s innovative - so are the ideas that power our business.
- Collaborate and learn: Whatever your role, and wherever your skills lie, we encourage you to share them with the entire business. We don’t operate in silos and neither should you.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Private medical and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday as standard
- The opportunity to work with top global brands – Our excellent existing client portfolio includes brands such as British Airways, LEGO, CVS, Tesco and Experian
- Club Decibel takes care of all your non-work needs: Free healthy snacks, office massages, Friday drinks and more
- Exposure to an exciting, fast paced company that is growing internationally and where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm
Our story so far:
We’re on a mission to improve digital experiences. Since 2014 Decibel Insight has been enabling the world’s largest companies to understand their customers' digital pain points like never before.
Our technology reveals exactly how users behave on websites, and our ground-breaking machine learning algorithms surface the nature of those experiences - be they good or bad, frustrated or engaged.
Recognition of our efforts have come from the highest levels of the tech sector – including the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Award in 2015, and a premier-tier partnership with the Adobe Exchange Program in 2016 – and is a testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
The rich and original insight our platform provides is used by clients including Lego, British Airways, EE, Tesco, Expedia, Allstate, CVS and many more. With multiple offices across the UK and US, a dynamic team, cutting-edge technology and $9 million in our first round of VC funding, this is just the beginning.
About Decibel Insight
Agile and innovative Decibel Insight reveals exactly how users behave on websites and apps, making it easy for enterprise businesses to quantify and improve the customer experience across every digital touchpoint. Powered by machine learning, our award-winning technology processes hundreds of revolutionary behavioral metrics – from mouse movements and device rotations, to pop-ups and errors – capturing an accurate picture of every user’s on-page experience. A global solution We're headquartered in London and have multiple offices across the globe. The world’s largest brands – including Lego, General Motors, Gucci, British Airways, and AllState Insurance – use Decibel Insight to pinpoint opportunities to improve the customer experience and collaborate across their organisations to put the customer first. Recognition of our work has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.