With the Decibel Customer Experience platform, our clients can gather a wealth of data into their customers’ online experiences. Our Senior Insight Analysts are the people who work with our clients and help transform this data into actionable insights and recommendations on how to improve customer experience on websites.
This is a pretty unique role; we call it Senior Digital Experience Analyst or Senior Insight Analyst. Your job title is probably something else. We’re not hung up on that. But you’ll certainly be working in a highly data driven role, one in which you’re providing really insightful data led observations, and you find it immensely rewarding to you see your thoughts and ideas making a difference. Maybe you work in analytics, maybe you work in optimisation. It doesn’t matter; as long as you care about improving customer experience, we want to hear from you.
You’ll also be confident in front of stakeholders; with an ability to articulate insight and recommendations to our clients with authority. You have experience delivering insightful presentations to a wide variety of audiences.
Reporting to Seb, you’re going to have responsibility for:
- Owning the end-to-end project lifecycle for each customer’s analytical needs and understanding their goals;
- Producing and delivering Customer Experience Insight for some of the largest companies in the world, becoming the specialised point of contact for all of their customer experience needs;
- Providing deep and extensive insight using a wide range of analytical tools to analyse customer behaviours, generating actionable recommendations our customers can deploy;
- Become an expert of utilising the Decibel Customer Experience platform, helping drive adoption and utilisation for our customers;
- Generating hypotheses and testing to move customers away from Conversion Rate Optimisation, towards Customer Experience Optimisation;
- Generating and telling a full analytical story using a combination of data sources such as Adobe Analytics/Target, Google Analytics/Optimise; with Customer Experience data too;
- Working with our wider technical teams to help shape internal product improvements;
- Supporting the Team Lead with driving improvement in the Insight Services team strategy by coming up with new, innovative ways to utilise CX data;
- Coaching and training of junior analysts to help them progress and grow in their careers.
Working closely with commercial and technical teams, you will be responsible for helping our clients (including companies like Lego, UBS and Intuit) gather insight and actions from our customer experience analytics platform. This role is hands on as you will become an expert in using all the platform’s features in conjunction with third party analytics, testing and voice of customer tools.
Given the role is an analytical one you’ll need to be highly numerate with an attention to detail and the organizational skills to match. As you’ll be working alongside our sales and customer success teams, you’ll need relish helping them succeed too. It’s unlikely that you’ll have used our platform before (if you have all the better); but you have the technical curiosity to rapidly become an expert in using all our platform’s features together with third party analytics, testing and voice of customer tools. This role requires you to be up and running and presenting insights to clients quickly, so you’ll have great presentation skills and can influence our customers to act on the insights you provide. Its also important that you are comfortable leading and supporting the wider team.
We’ve got customers who are waiting to benefit from your insights, if our role sounds like a great fit then we’d love to hear for you.
About Decibel Insight
Agile and innovative Decibel Insight reveals exactly how users behave on websites and apps, making it easy for enterprise businesses to quantify and improve the customer experience across every digital touchpoint. Powered by machine learning, our award-winning technology processes hundreds of revolutionary behavioral metrics – from mouse movements and device rotations, to pop-ups and errors – capturing an accurate picture of every user’s on-page experience. A global solution We're headquartered in London and have multiple offices across the globe. The world’s largest brands – including Lego, General Motors, Gucci, British Airways, and AllState Insurance – use Decibel Insight to pinpoint opportunities to improve the customer experience and collaborate across their organisations to put the customer first. Recognition of our work has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
Want to learn more about Decibel Insight? Visit Decibel Insight's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front End Focused Developer | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, New York, NY