We collect data. A whole load of data from the front end users of websites of some of the world’s biggest brands. That data is expertly processed inside our award winning SaaS platform to create actionable insights for our clients. Quickly, efficiently and accurately – it’s pretty cool!
Our developers have built our scalable and maintainable platform through smart and efficient code, in a culture of automation and technical debt minimization. We have become one of the world leaders in our tech in just a few short years.
Right now we are expanding pretty fast and so we need more smart people to join us. As a Solutions Engineer within Decibel Insight you will provide support in the sales process/on-boarding of new clients at both a pre-sales stage and then follow through with an implementation plan. After the client is set you will also help out where there are issues that are escalated from tech support.
To give you a bit more detail…
- You will work alongside the sales and account management teams to ensure that we embed Decibel Insight into our client’s processes by analyzing their current set up and ticking off all integrations and configurations to ensure that we are able to run smoothly on their site
- You will have an understanding of our client’s web optimization process including their website architecture, analytics/testing tools and tag management systems to ensure that Decibel Insight fits into their management tools
- You will work alongside the sales team to produce tenders, RFPs and RFIs
- You will take part in discovery calls with potential clients after initial sales contact has been made
- You will take part in the running the second round demos (i.e. live tool and more in-depth/technical demos)
- Alongside the sales team you will plan and run POCs, gathering insights and working to successfully close these
- You will plan initial implementations and coordinate this with technical support
- You will act as an escalation/coordination point between Account Managers and Tech Support for more technical issues
- You will also be required to respond to ad-hoc technical support queries when needed although this is not the main function of this role!
Want we want and who you will be?
- A background in tech support/solutions engineering would be a real plus, as would a degree or equivalent in computer science (or similar subjects).
- We have great relationships with all our clients and so excellent communication skills and experience working directly with clients would suit this role just great.
- If you have Web Analytics / CRO experience it would be a big plus… for example:
- Experience with Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or Maxymiser
- Experience with Tag Management systems such as Qubit or Tealium
- Experience of Voice of Customer tools such as iperceptions or Trustpilot
- Knowledge of PII (privacy policies) would be a plus too as we deal with a lot of sensitive data
- We love to solve our client’s problems and we hope you will share that same desire!
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent existing client portfolio with global brands such as British Airways, CVS Caremark, Dun & Bradstreet, Lego, General Motors, General Electric and Experian
- You will join a team who put the client at the heart of all of their decisions, giving you the opportunity to make a big impact in the company
- Exposure to an exciting, fast growing company with the opportunity to develop your career quickly and where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm
- Work in a dynamic team with truly passionate individuals
What about us?
Since 2014, Decibel Insight has been on a mission to improve experiences online. How? By enabling the world’s largest companies to understand their customers' digital pain points like never before. Our technology reveals exactly how users behave on websites, and our groundbreaking machine learning algorithms surface the nature of their experiences - be they good or bad, frustrated or engaged.
Recognition of our efforts has come from the highest levels of the tech sector – including the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Award in 2015, and a premier-tier partnership with the Adobe Exchange Program in 2016 – and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
The rich and original insight our platform provides is used by such clients as General Motors, CVS Health, and British Airways. With multiple offices in the US and the UK, a dynamic team and cutting-edge technology, this is just the beginning.
About Decibel Insight
Agile and innovative Decibel Insight reveals exactly how users behave on websites and apps, making it easy for enterprise businesses to quantify and improve the customer experience across every digital touchpoint. Powered by machine learning, our award-winning technology processes hundreds of revolutionary behavioral metrics – from mouse movements and device rotations, to pop-ups and errors – capturing an accurate picture of every user’s on-page experience. A global solution We're headquartered in London and have multiple offices across the globe. The world’s largest brands – including Lego, General Motors, Gucci, British Airways, and AllState Insurance – use Decibel Insight to pinpoint opportunities to improve the customer experience and collaborate across their organisations to put the customer first. Recognition of our work has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.