Nearly every successful tech sales-person we know started their career as a Sales Development Rep. It’s where you learn and hone your sales skills. We won’t hide it; it’s not for the faint-hearted. Making up to 50 calls a day is certainly hard work. But building leads; seeing those leads turn to sales – well that’s immensely satisfying.
We're seeking a German native speaker or German-English bilingual to join our Sales Development Team
You’ve already proven you’ve a flare for sales, maybe supporting yourself through your studies or working in the retail technology sector. You know how to listen to people, to understand their needs and then, how to sell them your solutions. It’s that success, and the buzz that every sales-person gets from that, that has convinced you that sales is your career of choice.
Reporting to our EMEA Internal Sales Manager, and as part of team of around ten SDRs, your key responsibilities will include
- Identifying, creating and qualifying new sales opportunities by proactively cold calling around 50 prospects a day, and following up with warm leads passed over by our marketing team;
- Maintaining contact with your prospects by phone and email, with the goal to convert them to qualified opportunities;
- Qualifying prospects by profiling each account, understanding their needs and overcoming objections, and setting up appointments for the sales team to close them;
- Following-up with old leads within Salesforce, understanding the background and previous objections, and seeking to re-engage with the prospective customers;
- Developing and managing your pipeline of qualified sales opportunities, ensuring records on Salesforce are accurate and aid future discussion;
- Coaching potential customers about the terminology, features and benefits of Decibel, in response to their needs;
Meeting your targets of achieving your monthly quota of c7 accepted opportunities (demos) per month..
You’ll need to be convinced that sales *is* your chosen career; indeed your first sales task will to be convince us of just that in the interview. We’re a technology business selling solutions into marketing, so a passion for tech is a must. You’ll be a gifted communicator both in person and in writing. Finally, you’re experienced at selling in some form and know how to bounce back from the inevitable knock backs every sales-person learns from.
If you think this sounds like the break you’ve been looking for into tech sales, then please drop us your CV. We’d be delighted to hear from you
About Decibel Insight
Agile and innovative Decibel Insight reveals exactly how users behave on websites and apps, making it easy for enterprise businesses to quantify and improve the customer experience across every digital touchpoint. Powered by machine learning, our award-winning technology processes hundreds of revolutionary behavioral metrics – from mouse movements and device rotations, to pop-ups and errors – capturing an accurate picture of every user’s on-page experience. A global solution We're headquartered in London and have multiple offices across the globe. The world’s largest brands – including Lego, General Motors, Gucci, British Airways, and AllState Insurance – use Decibel Insight to pinpoint opportunities to improve the customer experience and collaborate across their organisations to put the customer first. Recognition of our work has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.