Building a great business needs great products; building great products needs great people. We’ve both in abundance and seeking more great people! As our Sales Enablement Director you’ll be right in there, helping equip our teams in all customer facing positions with content, on-going training and resources to enable success across Decibel globally.
As a forward-thinking, experienced Sales Enablement Director, you’ll play a pivotal role in coaching, leading and driving the creation and delivery of high-impact sales enablement solutions. You’ll work across multiple functions bringing together the best in class resources for our team members.
Working for our Chief Revenue Officer, ideally based out of London, you’ll have responsibility for:
- Coaching and leading the enablement team on delivering turnkey sales, success and customer training content, experiences, and technology;
- In cross-department collaboration; research present and propose options of a LMS and ensure adoption and utilization of e-learning and interactive technologies, lead implementation;
- Leading and handling the delivery and execution of commercial team on-boarding from SDRs to Directors, delivering training and coaching programs using online learning systems, in-person workshops and other content delivery platforms;
- Co-ordinating the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams’ activities to deliver new products and updates, ensuring well-defined, efficient sales process are in place for launch;
- Building structure and content framework to ensure customer journey consistency from sales engagement through to training and onboarding;
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness of onboarding and sales certification programs, at both an individual and team level with the management team;
- Engage with sales, customer success & marketing teams to create playbooks, call scripts, email templates and training programs, applying sales best practice and common methodologies for renewals & upsells.
It’s likely that you have previously working in a high-growth SaaS business experiencing rapid change along with running multiple assignments simultaneously while working cross-functional leaders and team members. You will have great communication, a knack for explaining the most complex of issues in the simplest of ways. Oh and the ability to work with data and the use of tools to support it.
If this sound like a role you could get your teeth into, then let’s get going!
About Decibel Insight
Agile and innovative Decibel Insight reveals exactly how users behave on websites and apps, making it easy for enterprise businesses to quantify and improve the customer experience across every digital touchpoint. Powered by machine learning, our award-winning technology processes hundreds of revolutionary behavioral metrics – from mouse movements and device rotations, to pop-ups and errors – capturing an accurate picture of every user’s on-page experience. A global solution We're headquartered in London and have multiple offices across the globe. The world’s largest brands – including Lego, General Motors, Gucci, British Airways, and AllState Insurance – use Decibel Insight to pinpoint opportunities to improve the customer experience and collaborate across their organisations to put the customer first. Recognition of our work has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
Want to learn more about Decibel Insight? Visit Decibel Insight's website.
Jobs You May Like
Warehouse Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Home Chef, 6901 W 65th St, Bedford Park, IL 60638 (Bedford Park Plant)