Serve as point leader in Sales Strategy and Operations team responsible for facilitating the development and optimization of the World Wide GTM Sales Strategy. You will be the CROs right hand person playing a critical role in developing robust, aligned, transparent and scalable commercial systems, processes and reporting to enable our rapid global growth. This is a critical and highly visible role. The ideal candidate will be able to work with other individuals from other departments to help maintain and increase the productivity of the global sales team.
You will mostly be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the global Sales team
- Salesforce Admin work:
- Develop and manage Salesforce dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, process builder, visual flow and approvals, and create and maintain custom objects, as necessary
- Streamline and manage commercial incentive models and payment tech
- Assist in the development of robust GTM strategies in partnership with Marketing, Product, Finance, Executive leadership, and other partners throughout the org
- Manage global market segmentation and targeting efforts and account prioritization within sales
- Design and size Salesforce architecture to optimize productivity and growth acceleration
- Lead annual planning/budgeting efforts as well as mid-long range planning in partnership with Finance
- Lead incentive plan and quota methodology design and implementation efforts in partnership with Finance
- Partner with Marketing strategy and operations to design and execute robust interlock plans
- Partner with Customer Success teams to design and execute seamless post-close processes as well as integrated account management and customer expansion processes
- Partner with Product teams to ensure awareness and integration of market insights from sales
- Lead sales enablement projects globally
- Support acceleration of Partner business
- Advise field sales leadership on areas of opportunity and strategies to accelerate productivity
- Create executive presentations/communications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience as a Sales Operations Lead/Manager
- Senior-level Salesforce Administrator experience
- Experience implementing Xactly or other commission management systems
- 4+ years of sales strategy, sales operations, mgmt. consulting, finance or related experience
- Proven leadership skills, including 2+ years of people leadership experience
- Strong expertise in high growth enterprise software sales GTM strategy and execution
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, results oriented environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently but also in highly collaborative, team environment
- Strong executive presence with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and growth mindset
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in mathematics, economics or hard sciences
- Great common sense
What's in it for you?
- Excellent existing client portfolio with global brands such as British Airways, CVS Caremark, Dun & Bradstreet, Lego, General Motors, General Electric and Experian
- You will join a team who put the client at the heart of all of their decisions, giving you the opportunity to make a big impact in the company
- Exposure to an exciting, fast growing company with the opportunity to develop your career quickly
- Work in a dynamic team with truly passionate individuals.
- Develop your career within a start-up where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm.
- Sell an exceptional enterprise class SaaS product!
Our story so far:
Since 2014, Decibel Insight has been on a mission to improve experiences online. How? By enabling the world’s largest companies to understand their customers' digital pain points like never before.
Our technology reveals exactly how users behave on websites, and our groundbreaking machine learning algorithms surface the nature of their experiences - be they good or bad, frustrated or engaged.
Recognition of our efforts has come from the highest levels of the tech sector – including the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Award in 2015, and a premier-tier partnership with the Adobe Exchange Program in 2016 – and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
The rich and original insight our platform provides is used by such clients as General Motors, CVS Health, and British Airways. With multiple offices in the US, a dynamic team and cutting-edge technology, this is just the beginning.
About Decibel Insight
Agile and innovative Decibel Insight reveals exactly how users behave on websites and apps, making it easy for enterprise businesses to quantify and improve the customer experience across every digital touchpoint. Powered by machine learning, our award-winning technology processes hundreds of revolutionary behavioral metrics – from mouse movements and device rotations, to pop-ups and errors – capturing an accurate picture of every user’s on-page experience. A global solution We're headquartered in London and have multiple offices across the globe. The world’s largest brands – including Lego, General Motors, Gucci, British Airways, and AllState Insurance – use Decibel Insight to pinpoint opportunities to improve the customer experience and collaborate across their organisations to put the customer first. Recognition of our work has come from the highest levels of the tech sector, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud innovation award, and is testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.