Deep Genomics, Toronto, Ontario
Creating A New Universe Of Genetic Medicines
- PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline
- Extensive experience in oligonucleotide synthesis, characterization and/or manufacturing
- Previous experience in working with CROs and CMOs for process development and manufacturing of oligonucleotides is highly desirable, preferably in a regulated environment (i.e. GMP)
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary, health and dental benefits, and meaningful equity compensation.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
- A collegial working environment with regular social events for team members and their families.
- You’ll also be joining a bright and highly-motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
About Deep Genomics
Deep Genomics is using artificial intelligence to build a new universe of life-saving genetic therapies. The future of medicine will rely on artificial intelligence, because biology is too complex for humans to understand. At Deep Genomics, our geneticists, molecular biologists and chemists develop new ways of detecting and treating disease using our biologically accurate artificial intelligence technology.
Want to learn more about Deep Genomics? Visit Deep Genomics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.