Genetics Curation Scientist
Deep Genomics, Boston
Creating A New Universe Of Genetic Medicines
- PhD in life sciences
- Strong foundation in human genetics
- Familiarity with variant effect annotation, prediction and interpretation
Preferred But Optional Qualifications:
- Conceptual understanding of statistical genetics
- Exposure to clinical applications and concepts
- Experience with next generation sequencing data (whole exome / genome)
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and meaningful equity compensation.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
- Leading role in developing the future of genomic analysis and therapy.
- A bright, collegial, highly-motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
About Deep Genomics
Deep Genomics is using artificial intelligence to build a new universe of life-saving genetic therapies. The future of medicine will rely on artificial intelligence, because biology is too complex for humans to understand. At Deep Genomics, our geneticists, molecular biologists and chemists develop new ways of detecting and treating disease using our biologically accurate artificial intelligence technology.
Want to learn more about Deep Genomics? Visit Deep Genomics's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Tech Jobs For You
Staff Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Okta, Bellevue, WA; San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX; US Remote