Machine Learning Engineer (All levels)
Deep Genomics, Toronto/Boston/San Francisco Bay Area/Remote North America Only
Creating A New Universe Of Genetic Medicines
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working with our ML scientists to develop highly scalable models and algorithms for predicting molecular phenotypes using state-of-the-art neural network methodologies.
- Developing evaluation, visualization, and productivity tools for streamlining machine learning research
- Adapting our algorithms and architectures to best exploit modern cloud computing environments
- Working with our software engineers, biologists and geneticists to operationalize and deploy research output to match the needs of stakeholders.
What You Bring:
- Solid Engineering and Computer Science fundamentals, ideally with a degree in CS, Math, or equivalent experience.
- Senior candidates should have experience in architecting, developing, and deploying large software systems in a leading position
- Experience in building, testing, training, and deploying production-ready ML workflows.
- Experience developing machine learning algorithms or machine learning infrastructure in Python or C/C++.
- Experience with frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, Tensorflow, Keras, JAX, Chainer, etc.
- Experience in the operationalization of Machine Learning projects (MLOps) using at least one of the popular frameworks or platforms (e.g. Kubeflow, AWS Sagemaker, Google AI Platform, Azure Machine Learning).
What we offer:
- Leading role in developing the future of drug development to cure genetically defined diseases.
- A highly competitive salary and meaningful equity compensation.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
- A bright, collegial, highly motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
About Deep Genomics
Deep Genomics is using artificial intelligence to build a new universe of life-saving genetic therapies. The future of medicine will rely on artificial intelligence, because biology is too complex for humans to understand. At Deep Genomics, our geneticists, molecular biologists and chemists develop new ways of detecting and treating disease using our biologically accurate artificial intelligence technology.
Want to learn more about Deep Genomics? Visit Deep Genomics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.