Computational Biologist - Genetics
Deep Genomics, Toronto/Remote North America Only
Creating A New Universe Of Genetic Medicines
- PhD in Computational Biology, Statistical Genetics or related fields.
- Solid knowledge of Python or R, and Unix shell.
- Experience working on large-scale human genetic and genomics datasets.
- Good understanding of human genetics and interpretation of genetic variant data.
- Working knowledge of biostatistics.
- Solid peer-reviewed publication record.
Preferred But Optional Qualifications:
- Familiarity with variant effect predictors.
- Familiarity with systems biology (pathways, networks, etc.).
- Familiarity with high performance computing environments.
- More advanced knowledge of biostatistics and statistical genetics.
- Direct experience with UK BioBank, One Million Veteran Project, TopMed or other large-scale human genetics datasets.
- Industry experience in target discovery.
What We Offer:
- A highly competitive salary and meaningful equity compensation.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
- Leading role in developing the future of genomic analysis and therapy.
- A bright, collegial, highly-motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
About Deep Genomics
Deep Genomics is using artificial intelligence to build a new universe of life-saving genetic therapies. The future of medicine will rely on artificial intelligence, because biology is too complex for humans to understand. At Deep Genomics, our geneticists, molecular biologists and chemists develop new ways of detecting and treating disease using our biologically accurate artificial intelligence technology.
Want to learn more about Deep Genomics? Visit Deep Genomics's website.
Help the world share their story