Research Associate- Preclinical Research
Deep Genomics, Toronto, Ontario
Creating A New Universe Of Genetic Medicines
- Perform a wide variety of standard molecular and cellular biology techniques to drive preclinical therapeutic programs forward.
- Run ex vivo experiments, including tissue processing, target engagement analyses.
- Independently design, develop, and execute on complex preclinical studies.
- Document experimental results and findings and present work internally.
What you bring:
- Masters of Science in molecular or cellular biology, or a related biomedical field or Bachelor of Science with a minimum of two(2) years of hands-on lab bench experience.
- Experience with cell culture techniques and cell-based assays.
- Expertise in assay development and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of experimental design and the basic principles behind common molecular biology assays.
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Willingness to learn, attention to detail, team player; ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with in vivo preclinical studies.
- Industry experience.
- Experience with primary cell culture.
- Background in renal or nervous system biology and/or metabolic disorders.
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and meaningful equity compensation (ESOPs).
- A wide array of company-paid benefits.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth working alongside the world’s best team.
- An opportunity to work alongside a bright, collegial, highly motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
About Deep Genomics
Deep Genomics is using artificial intelligence to build a new universe of life-saving genetic therapies. The future of medicine will rely on artificial intelligence, because biology is too complex for humans to understand. At Deep Genomics, our geneticists, molecular biologists and chemists develop new ways of detecting and treating disease using our biologically accurate artificial intelligence technology.
Want to learn more about Deep Genomics? Visit Deep Genomics's website.
The social news and entertainment company.