Rider Supply Associate
Your favourite restaurants, delivered fast to your door.
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Rider Supply Associates have the ability to diagnose problems and efficiently execute processes. They are well computer literate, quick to pick-up new software and comfortable solving problems with data backed solutions. Most importantly, Associates have a desire to get it done and understand the necessity of getting their hands dirty with execution.
We are looking for ambitious, energetic, target-driven individuals to join our Operations Department and help us get more riders on the road by joining our Rider Supply Team. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational abilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be the target owner for new riders in selected cities
- You will co-ordinate with regional operations, to assist in meeting the level of rider supply on the road at peak times.
- You will liaise with the Regional Operations team, Central Marketing team and Central Supply team to ensure you are targeting the right number of riders on the road, and the right level of new supply on a weekly basis.
- You will be accountable for delivering against the weekly supply targets in your region.
- You will analyse in great detail the effectiveness of individual pipelines, and work on strategy for improving rider numbers in key areas.
- Interviewing potential riders over the phone selling the benefits of riding with Deliveroo.
- Moving successful candidates through the application process.
- Responding to email enquiries about riding for Deliveroo
- Fulfilling your team's daily and weekly targets.
- Telesales experience OR an interest in developing sales skills if you don't.
- An interest in being part of one the fastest growing start-ups and market leader.
- Good communication skills - able to clearly and articulately communicate over the phone and e-mail.
- Enough energy to operate in a fast-paced and targeted environment.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Highly focused; able to sustain attention on what you are doing for long periods.
- A good level of IT competence.
- Food is your friend - you’ve got to have an appetite to work here!
- Customer service, operations or hospitality experience is a bonus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
About us Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Want to learn more about Deliveroo? Visit Deliveroo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Testing / Characterization Technician
Carbon, Redwood City
VP, Distribution for Individual Markets
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Boston Restaurant Teams
Dig Inn, Boston, MA
Finance Programs Specialist
Samsara, San Francisco
Coordinateur Transport et Flux (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Bluebird Bio, Durham, NC USA