Head of Marketing Belgium
Your favourite restaurants, delivered fast to your door.
As a key member of the in-country management team, you will work closely with the General Manager and local teams, as well as with Regional Marketing and Central teams (ie. Performance Marketing and Business Intelligence) to design marketing plans that achieve aligned commercial objectives.
You will build and lead a high-performing team tasked with having a strong, data-driven understanding of the country’s overall business objectives, in-market nuances, and a deep understanding of priority customer segments. You and your team will leverage these insights to effectively partner with central teams and influence the global and regional growth strategy. As such, you are responsible for ensuring that implementation of central channels reflects your latest local commercial priorities, competitive landscape and customer insights. Critically, you are also accountable for expert localisation of the regional marketing strategy and delivering on-the-ground execution of the highest standard. Overall, you will drive demand generation campaigns and leverage the broader company ecosystem to engage existing customers and drive weekly active customers. Throughout, you will adopt a test-and-learn approach to continuously enhance executional impact and efficiency. You will also seek innovative opportunities to drive positive commercial impact and create “cut-through” in your channels.
- Build and lead a high-performing local marketing team, nurture talent, recognise strengths and development opportunities, and ensure the right pathways to growth
- Optimize team structure and ways of working to run marketing efficiently and effectively
- Localise and execute the regional marketing strategy, working closely with Regional Marketing, country management and central teams to hit commercial targets
- Ensure a deep understanding of the local market proposition to enhance regional and global marketing strategy, creative and comms and run impactful marketing activities at a country level
- Deliver integrated, 360-degree marketing campaigns through the management of local marketing budget, implementing global frameworks locally, engaging Regional Marketing and central teams on the most efficient activities to fuel growth across channels
- Monitor and share business growth indicators, recognising trends, troubleshooting issues and proactively identifying opportunities to accelerate growth
- Embrace test-and-learn to demonstrate incrementality and ROI of marketing spend
- Share learnings, best practice and campaign results to constantly raise the bar across the organisation to deliver best-in-class marketing
- Think innovatively to find solutions to overcome growth-limiting challenges. Champion the customer, whilst working collaboratively and cross-functionally with local country management (commercial, ops, DFB) and HQ teams (Growth, Product, BI, Comms)
- Extensive online and offline marketing, with proven ability to successfully develop and execute major integrated, multi-channel, customer-centric campaigns
- B2C marketing expertise required; fluent in all aspects of the marketing mix - including brand, media buying, design, social media, content marketing, events and sponsorships
- Superb analytical skills; demonstrated success using data to make decisions that deliver results. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to drive alignment amongst multiple stakeholders across levels for solutions to complex, multi-faceted problems
- Growth mindset and a bias towards test-and-learn approaches
- Experience working in and/or with Agile teams a plus
- Experience at a top-performing retail/eComm/tech/FMCG company preferred
- Committed people leader, with experience building high-performing teams
- Passion for changing the future of food
- Strong English proficiency
- BA degree or equivalent required; MBA or other advanced qualification a plus
- Willingness to travel (~15-30% of the time - across the local market and to HQ)
About us Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Want to learn more about Deliveroo? Visit Deliveroo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative (German Speaking)
Acquia, Reading, UK
Technology Consulting Manager
Qualtrics, Chicago, IL
CB Insights, New York
Freelance Branding Implementation Designer
Landor, New York
Customer Experience Strategist
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom