Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for developing a fully integrated CRM program that drives order volume by increasing average order frequency, maximising prospect opportunities, activating inactives, retaining new customers and engages all consumers with relevant content. You will be analytical with strong data and segmentation skills, plus experienced with developing the right proposition for the right customer segment. Supported by the brand team (Brand Manager, APAC senior designer & copywriter), you will build and execute the CRM program, regularly reporting, analysing and running AB tests to optimise each campaign.
This position is based in Melbourne and will report directly to the Head of Marketing. We are looking for a strong team player with high levels of commitment, aspiration and adaptability.
- Develop and deliver a world class CRM program across Deliveroo’s core business as well as Editions, identifying opportunities to build a relationship with our consumers and restaurants across email, push notification and SMS
- Develop long-term strategic plans focusing on customer lifecycle management, customer lifetime value and loyalty/retention program
- Develop and execute data driven outbound programs that aligns with the overall business strategy, global brand positioning, supports our restaurant partners in driving order volume, and maximises return on investment
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Account Managers, Business Development and Rider Team to support restaurant partners, rider engagement and wider business needs including restaurant comms
- Work with strategic partnerships or high value restaurants to co-create CRM campaigns that will drive results for both Deliveroo and the partner brand
- Produce insightful briefs to the in-house designer and copywriter (or freelancer) for CRM copy and creative, providing clear and constructive feedback
- Build the CRM program in Braze, pulling the correct target database and setting up triggered journeys and factoring in experimentation set up (e.g. hold out groups)
- Conduct full reviews of all campaign work, compiling results, developing insights and showcasing learnings to inform future campaigns
- Work with data scientists to test & learn effectiveness of new channels and campaigns, create playbooks and improve processes for business-as-usual campaigns
- Stay abreast of industry news and trends, including privacy laws, data safety and data collection agreements as part of corporate contracts
- Build an understanding of our customer journeys and profiles, regularly share insights with the wider business
- Work closely with regional and global Marketing teams, leveraging best practice from other markets and executing both local and global campaigns
- Project manage initiatives to ensure end to end process is delivered on time & meets KPI's
- Own and manage the budget with regular tracking and reconciliation, ensure we do not exceed budgets
Work with London HQ to push for CRM capabilities that we need in Australia. Ensure all stakeholders have a solid working relationship with you and see you as
a key contact & trusted liaison, including London HQ and Singapore
- 4+ years experience in a data driven marketing or CRM planning role, agency experience an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing best in class CRM programs
- Strong analytical ability to spot trends, evaluate and optimise rapidly. Highly numerate, comfortable working with data and test & learn experiments
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and insight into current food trends. Propensity modelling capabilities an advantage
- Digital and database technical knowledge an advantage
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change
- Proven ability to think strategically with an understanding of long-term business vision balanced with short-term realism
- Significant commercial awareness and adept at prioritising most impactful tasks/projects
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- Ability to manage complex projects and timelines
- Able to work and deliver results autonomously as well as efficiently multi-task
- Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders. Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills are essential
- Experience with Braze, Looker and MailChimp an advantage
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
About us Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Want to learn more about Deliveroo? Visit Deliveroo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Manager of Community Development
SendGrid, Denver, New York, San Francisco
Vroom, New York City, NY
Change Management Consultant
Box, London, UK
Director, Corporate Communications - Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director, Acquisition Marketing
Gwynnie Bee, Mountain View, CA