Salesforce & Mulesoft Integration Lead
Deloitte, Seattle Washington United States
Impact everything around you.
- At least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software.
- Must have contributed to at least one major Salesforce project from discovery to go-live
- Ability to lead the data conversion and integration team
- Work with the client counterpart to define data mapping and interface agreements
- Lead team effort to develop / configure interfaces and middleware to implement the interfaces and data load
- Ability to work closely with the client members of the team and SMEs
- Expertise with MuleSoft and Salesforce integration
- Salesforce or MuleSoft certifications
- Agile experience is preferred
- Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc.
- Licensing experience
- Salesforce BasicGov
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
What will your future hold? Whatever technologies you want to work with or challenges you want to tackle, chances are we are already doing it. As one of the top professional services firms, we provide a truly remarkable array of services to businesses and organizations across the globe in more than 20 industries, all to help them improve and solve problems. And with our deep commitment to innovation, you can feel confident you’ll get the opportunities and support to stay ahead of the pack.
Want to learn more about Deloitte? Visit Deloitte's website.
Jobs You May Like
Team Leader Authentification (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Tourcoing
Actuarial Research Associate
Oscar, New York
Senior Corporate Counsel
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Getaround, New York / New Jersey
Cherwell Software, Scotland
Software Engineer - Engineering Productivity
Blend, San Francisco