Salesforce Technical Architect
Deloitte, Arlington Virginia United States
Impact everything around you.
Salesforce Technical Architect
Are you a subject matter expert that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government’s most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing Digital Government practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Work you’ll do
As a Specialist Master in our practice you will:
• Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
• Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
• Maintain your technical knowledge within the industry leverage this subject matter knowledge on client engagements
• Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
• Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
• Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
• Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
• Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
• Supervise the work of team members and support delivery team staff
• Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we’re a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Digital Government.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience managing senior-level client relationships
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
• Up to 10% travel required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
• Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
• 6+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
• 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Strong people management skills leading small to larger team spread across geographies
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• 5+ years of hands on experience on Sales/Service Cloud or Force.com platform and integrations
• SFDC Experience working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services
• Previous professional services or consulting experience
• Knowledge of MuleSoft, Informatica and Informatica Cloud
• Salesforce Certified Application Architect
• Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
• Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
• Salesforce Certified System Architect
• Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
What will your future hold? Whatever technologies you want to work with or challenges you want to tackle, chances are we are already doing it. As one of the top professional services firms, we provide a truly remarkable array of services to businesses and organizations across the globe in more than 20 industries, all to help them improve and solve problems. And with our deep commitment to innovation, you can feel confident you’ll get the opportunities and support to stay ahead of the pack.