Scrum Master - Secret Clearance Required
Deloitte, Arlington Virginia United States
Impact everything around you.
- Interface with clients and other project stakeholders to lead the delivery of product releases
- Track the progress of release schedules across the contract and oversee the generation and dissemination of the weekly project status report
- Facilitate contract-wide Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective ceremonies
- Proactively manage and mitigate risks and issues across Scrum team
- Elicit, analyze, document, help prioritize, and manage requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Manage the activities, user stories, tasks, and deliverables of application releases throughout the Agile SAFe SDLC
Bachelor's degree and at least 3+ years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience (Minimum of 1 year in an Agile environment serving as a ScrumMaster)
- Intimate knowledge of Agile and Scrum, with the proven experience coaching, mentoring, and teaching junior Agile practitioners
- Participate in / facilitate discussions to discover solutions, as well as capturing and transforming business and technology requirements into high-quality User Stories and Acceptance criteria
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills with demonstrable experience exercising mature judgment in delicate situations
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with CLM, TFS and Remedy
- SAFe Certified
- Capable of leading junior practitioners
- Works well in a team and flexible in a fast paced environment
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
What will your future hold? Whatever technologies you want to work with or challenges you want to tackle, chances are we are already doing it. As one of the top professional services firms, we provide a truly remarkable array of services to businesses and organizations across the globe in more than 20 industries, all to help them improve and solve problems. And with our deep commitment to innovation, you can feel confident you’ll get the opportunities and support to stay ahead of the pack.
Want to learn more about Deloitte? Visit Deloitte's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Consultant - Spanish Bilingual
Thumbtack, Remote in Greater Salt Lake City until at least July 2021