BI Analytics Developer Analyst/Consultant
Deloitte, Lake Mary Florida United States
Impact everything around you.
BI Analytics Developer
In the rapid changing technology landscape, looking for a creative, self-thinking and multi-talented resource with wealth of knowledge, experience and commitment to make an impact to our clients and team.
Work you’ll do
The position will be focused on supporting Deloitte GPS (Government and Public Services) Federal practice in application development, infrastructure, solutions development, client projects as well as pursuits.
- Strong knowledge and experience in analytical tools (like Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview etc.,).
addition to hands-on technical work, also require assisting project teams with
planning, developing documentation, and guidance for system and environment
Offering customer-tailored services and deep industry insights, at Deloitte Consulting LLP we help clients tackle their most complex challenges enabling them to seize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiencies and stay ahead of customer demand. Developing and executing our clients’ strategic vision, we help them dramatically improve their business performance across a broad range of specialties – enterprise model design, global business services, outsourcing, real estate, and location strategy. Learn more about our Business Model Transformation practice.
- Active U.S. government Top Security/Special Compartmental Information Clearance, or the ability to obtain these US government security clearances
- Bachelor’s Degree (Software/Computer Technology Field Preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 years hands on experience in design, build and deploy BI solutions (like Tableau, QlikView and Power BI)
- Hand on experience with report development and functional dashboards based using various tools (Power BI, SSRS, Crystal, Tableau, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in data warehouse design and modelling according to established standards
- Experience in design and build lists, crosstabs, graphs, scorecards, metrics, filters, prompts, standard reports and dashboard
- Experience scripting languages for automation of administrative tasks (PowerShell, VBScript, PERL, etc.)
- Experience with different database like SQL Server 2012/2016, AWS RDS and open source databases like Mongo DB, and NoSQL
- Good working knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and proper workflow design and exception management
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in working with relational and multidimensional database schemas and writing queries
- Knowledge in business intelligence models design, develop and generate standard and ad-hoc reports
- Ability to design and plan scalable BI solutions
- Perform analysis, design, development, validation and implementation of reports. Ability to analyze data issues within reports
- Experience implementing systems and minimum knowledge using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience using leading cloud platform providers (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, VMWare)
- Integrate solutions with Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) products using Web service and application programming interface (API) techniques
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
- Technical proficiency including systems maintenance, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, monitoring, performance measurements, change management as well as issue management in a multi-platform environment
- Experience and/or knowledge in process documentation and improvement
- Knowledge of federal industry and developing processes and presentation material for federal and public sector related initiatives and special projects
- Knowledge of Cloud, security, infrastructure, databases, and networking
- Developing templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Prior consulting experience working on virtual teams and ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work with peers, clients and engagement teams on project assignments and work both independently and in a team setting
- Self-motivated and proactive work approach
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
What will your future hold? Whatever technologies you want to work with or challenges you want to tackle, chances are we are already doing it. As one of the top professional services firms, we provide a truly remarkable array of services to businesses and organizations across the globe in more than 20 industries, all to help them improve and solve problems. And with our deep commitment to innovation, you can feel confident you’ll get the opportunities and support to stay ahead of the pack.
Want to learn more about Deloitte? Visit Deloitte's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one