Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Demandbase, San Francisco
WE ARE DEMANDBASE The only marketing cloud purpose-built for B2B
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance.
We are seeking a high performing B2B marketer with a passion for all things digital. As the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage traditional digital marketing such as SEM, SEO, onsite content merchandising, and advertising as well as innovate with new ways to attract and convert our target accounts at scale.
The ideal candidate is data-driven and has a deep understanding of the best practices and inner-workings of the technology which drives high-performance SEM, SEO, and advertising. Additionally, the candidate should be able to think strategically and creatively while also managing the details required for successful execution of digital programs. This person is a self-starter, is curious, and comfortable with using many different technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive strategy, execution and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing programs to expand our marketing reach, create pipeline for Sales, and meet company revenue goals
- Dive in and optimize the search and advertising technologies used to deliver digital campaigns.
- Socialize your strategy and execution plans with key stakeholders in the company to ensure buy-in across the organization
- Collaborate with colleagues and agencies, determine strategies to increase engagement and conversion across digital channels and find new innovative ways to scale digital marketing
- Develop messaging, creative and landing pages and testing plans to support digital channels, including the website, Account-Based Advertising, SEM/SEO, email nurture and content syndication
- Establish KPIs and regularly communicate campaign performance to key stakeholders
- Help craft the “Demandbase on Demandbase” story, highlighting our success using our own digital technology
- Stay up to date on the latest in Account-Based Marketing and B2B marketing innovation so that you become a go-to expert for Demandbase’s digital strategy
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Experience with ABM and knowledge of martech landscape a huge plus
- Skilled with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Pardot, Salesforce, and Excel so that you can operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Deep experience with testing – establishing strategies, plans, and creative which drive increased engagement and conversion
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members that don’t report to you
- Rock-star written and verbal communication skills; must possess ability to develop hard-hitting messaging and pithy copy
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross functionally
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
ABOUT US Demandbase is passionately dedicated to helping B2B marketers achieve greater business impact. Our journey began almost a decade ago, when we started mapping IP addresses to companies. This focus on helping marketers identify and target their most important accounts paved the way for the creation of the Account-Based Marketing category. Since then, we have continued to lead the way by helping marketers leverage innovative technologies to solve their greatest challenges and drive results. We now offer the most comprehensive set of ABM solutions on the market. Our success is based on three areas of focus: 1) continue to expand and refine one of the largest B2B databases in the world, 2) never stop innovating our products and technology, and 3) always be an advocate for B2B marketers. We continue to live up to these ideals, expanding our technology to include Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and other tools to help companies scale their ABM strategies. At Demandbase, we truly believe that we are in a golden age for B2B marketers, with new innovations regularly disrupting the way we acquire and retain customers.
Want to learn more about Demandbase? Visit Demandbase's website.
Jobs You May Like
SEO Consultant (m/w/div)
Dept, Digital Marketing DE
Senior Content Writer, Editorial
Lyft, San Francisco
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing (London, UK)
Credit Karma, London, UK
Director of Product, Growth
Scopely, Culver City, CA
Talent Marketing Specialist
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Product Marketing Manager
The Trade Desk, New York, NY