Sales Development Representative
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
WE ARE DEMANDBASE The only marketing cloud purpose-built for B2B
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
The Sales Development Representative is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Development. A successful candidate will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market, and converting prospects into Demandbase Sales opportunities.
The Sales Development team broke all company opportunity generation targets and came in over 120% of goal in 2016. Account-Based Marketing is one of the fastest growing and hottest sectors in digital marketing and you will play a key part in expanding the Demandbase presence as the pioneer and leader in this space.
The Sales Development Representative will work closely with the direct sales team to ensure seamless transition of opportunities. Like any high performing team, you will be measured by opportunity generation and will be given the flexibility to create a book of business of your own. We encourage account development through outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, attending tradeshows and field marketing events, and any sales activity that would contribute to expanding the Demandbase brand. In summary, you will be the first line of engagement with future customers and will have an impact on the success of Demandbase as an organization.
What we’re looking for…
- 1+ years of lead generation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Exceptional experience in SFDC a plus
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution sets and value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists
- Create personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Process unqualified inquiries to prequalified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Documentation within SFDC
Why join us?
- Be part of a pre-IPO company that is growing 50% year-over-year
- Recent $65M funding round to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a publicly-traded organization
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
ABOUT US Demandbase is passionately dedicated to helping B2B marketers achieve greater business impact. Our journey began almost a decade ago, when we started mapping IP addresses to companies. This focus on helping marketers identify and target their most important accounts paved the way for the creation of the Account-Based Marketing category. Since then, we have continued to lead the way by helping marketers leverage innovative technologies to solve their greatest challenges and drive results. We now offer the most comprehensive set of ABM solutions on the market. Our success is based on three areas of focus: 1) continue to expand and refine one of the largest B2B databases in the world, 2) never stop innovating our products and technology, and 3) always be an advocate for B2B marketers. We continue to live up to these ideals, expanding our technology to include Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and other tools to help companies scale their ABM strategies. At Demandbase, we truly believe that we are in a golden age for B2B marketers, with new innovations regularly disrupting the way we acquire and retain customers.