Account Based Marketing Consultant
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
WE ARE DEMANDBASE The only marketing cloud purpose-built for B2B
What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of pre-IPO growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. If you thrive on innovation and working with the best in industry, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver strategic marketing guidance to new B2B clients to drive business value from the Demandbase platform.
As a member of the Strategic Consulting team, comprised of industry recognized, award winning marketing technologists, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of B2B marketing best practices, customer strategies and ABM innovation. This position requires a self-driven, high-performing individual who excels at leading strategic initiative and analytics planning with customers and internal teams.
What we're looking for...
- Deep client-facing experience (should include mainly B2B clients)
- 5+ years in a B2B marketing consulting or client-facing digital marketing analytics role
- Foundational understanding of the B2B marketing technology landscape and ABM solutions
- Expertise using analytics tools to derive actionable insight (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Ability to quickly assess marketing programs and performance data to derive insight and formulate recommendations
- Skilled at translating data into actionable insight and communicating to key stakeholders
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% (~1 week/month)
- BA/BS degree (ideally in a marketing discipline)
What you'll be doing...
- Provide strategic consulting and analytics insight to early-stage customers to enable best-in-class B2B marketing and analytics capabilities. You will be helping to assure successful use of the Demandbase platform.
- Lead discovery with customers to define key objectives, KPIs, use cases, analytics and reporting requirements and other strategic planning elements
- Synthesize customer input with Strategic Methodologies to establish data-driven Strategy and Analytics initiatives aligned with client business objectives
- Deliver deep analytics expertise (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and define the analytics strategy to support initiatives with actionable insights, from baselines to ongoing performance and optimization
- Deliver marketing expertise to clients to guide analytics optimization insight
- Provide expertise on segmentation strategies focused on building and activating targeted audiences across channels
- Understand and leverage keyword strategies to define targeting and segmentation opportunities
- Interface with stakeholders across client’s marketing, sales and IT organizations
- Support the team with ongoing analytics process improvements and tools to maximize team productivity
- Align closely with technical resources at Demandbase and our clients to understand technology investments, integrations, frameworks and capabilities
- Generate thought leadership content on ABM Analytics and Strategy
Why join Demandbase?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company who is the leader in AMB strategy and has developed disruptive technology that's revolutionizing the B2B marketing industry!
- Opportunity to help extend the ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
ABOUT US Demandbase is passionately dedicated to helping B2B marketers achieve greater business impact. Our journey began almost a decade ago, when we started mapping IP addresses to companies. This focus on helping marketers identify and target their most important accounts paved the way for the creation of the Account-Based Marketing category. Since then, we have continued to lead the way by helping marketers leverage innovative technologies to solve their greatest challenges and drive results. We now offer the most comprehensive set of ABM solutions on the market. Our success is based on three areas of focus: 1) continue to expand and refine one of the largest B2B databases in the world, 2) never stop innovating our products and technology, and 3) always be an advocate for B2B marketers. We continue to live up to these ideals, expanding our technology to include Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and other tools to help companies scale their ABM strategies. At Demandbase, we truly believe that we are in a golden age for B2B marketers, with new innovations regularly disrupting the way we acquire and retain customers.
Want to learn more about Demandbase? Visit Demandbase's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Manager, (contract) Indonesian
China Performance Marketing - SEM Lead
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Community Ambassador - Asheville
Yelp, Asheville, NC
Senior Growth Marketing Associate
Flexport, Atlanta, GA
Getaround, San Francisco
Partnerships Manager - CIS
Twitch, London, UK