Account Director, Mid-Market Sales (NY)
Demandbase, New York, NY
WE ARE DEMANDBASE The only marketing cloud purpose-built for B2B
What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of pre-IPO growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. If you thrive on innovation and working with the best in industry, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Mid-Market "Platform" Sales Team is responsible for selling the full, market-leading Demandbase ABM product suite, which is at the nexus of Marketing Technology, Ad Technology, and AI. This is an unmatched opportunity to sell products and technologies that are creating the future of B2B marketing. As the Account Director, you will play a critical role in developing strategic sales plans to generate revenue from target companies up to $500M in revenue.
- Manage selling activities for the platform accounts in a specific geography delivering subscription revenue against quarterly and annual targets.
- Apply consultative and Challenger sales approaches during customer engagements to uncover customer success and ROI opportunities.
- Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience a plus)
- Learn the marketing technology domain to understand how Demandbase’s technology can be applied to all stages of your customer’s sales and marketing operations –attracting, engaging, converting, growing and retaining accounts.
- Understand your customer’s marketing and advertising strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Demandbase’s technology.
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, and Google.
- 5+ years direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving quota.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or digital media to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
- Passion for customer success with the ability to communicate that passion effectively in person and over the phone.
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
ABOUT US Demandbase is passionately dedicated to helping B2B marketers achieve greater business impact. Our journey began almost a decade ago, when we started mapping IP addresses to companies. This focus on helping marketers identify and target their most important accounts paved the way for the creation of the Account-Based Marketing category. Since then, we have continued to lead the way by helping marketers leverage innovative technologies to solve their greatest challenges and drive results. We now offer the most comprehensive set of ABM solutions on the market. Our success is based on three areas of focus: 1) continue to expand and refine one of the largest B2B databases in the world, 2) never stop innovating our products and technology, and 3) always be an advocate for B2B marketers. We continue to live up to these ideals, expanding our technology to include Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and other tools to help companies scale their ABM strategies. At Demandbase, we truly believe that we are in a golden age for B2B marketers, with new innovations regularly disrupting the way we acquire and retain customers.
Want to learn more about Demandbase? Visit Demandbase's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Manager - Utility / FSI
Pivotal Software, Beijing
IgnitionOne, Munich, Germany
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, Nashville
Bonobos, Nashville, TN
Appier, South Korea
Business Application Manager
Feedvisor, New York, NY
Sales Development Representative
Classy, San Diego Headquarters