Principal Product Designer
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
WE ARE DEMANDBASE The only marketing cloud purpose-built for B2B
What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, is a 270 person “mature” startup that has developed the only Artificial Intelligence-enabled, comprehensive Account Based Marketing (ABM) platform that spans Advertising, Marketing, Sales and Analytics.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with a world-class team of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us!
About the role:
As Principal Product Designer, you will own the user experience, visual and interaction design aspects of our software. Help craft an exceptional user experience and inject personality and delight into our application. The goal is to build consumer trust in an artificial intelligence enabled product.
You will be responsible for defining and driving the future of AI-enabled ABM products with your skills and passion in design by taking complex data and designing an intuitive and visually stunning UI.
To apply for the role, you must have prior B2B SaaS experience, a solid desktop-based portfolio and the ability to eloquently speak to each design decision that was made in it. We also look for candidates who took a leading role in a successful product lifecycle from ideation to launch of a feature/product.
We’re looking for candidates with a hands-on, “get things done” mentality who can multi-task and meet deadlines while still paying attention to details and executing flawlessly with creative zeal.
This position reports to our Director of Product Design, Sarah Neyaz.
What we look for…
- Must be located in San Francisco or within a 45-min commute (this is an office-based role)
- You must have held a full-time role, for at least 2 years, in a start-up (company with less than 100 employees)
- Over the last 5 years, the majority of your work should have been as an FTE (career freelancers are not a fit for this role)
- 5+ years of work experience in product/UX design of a desktop application and SaaS experience
- Candidates who have moved up in rank across companies
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly deliver mockups and obtain customer feedback.
- Experience in agile/iterative software cycles, coupled with a deep understanding of user experience methods, best practices, design principles, problem-framing skills.
- Curious, analytical & creative. Always learning, testing, and iterating.
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, UXPin, etc.
- Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to current user experience projects and the future direction of product design and user experience across our platform.
- Be Active at every stage of product user experience lifecycle, including product & feature ideation and definition, customer research/feedback, rapid prototyping, UI design and testing.
- Collaborate with the design team, product management, data scientists, and engineers to solve design problems and create flexible, intuitive and scalable UI and UX solutions for the core product platform, as well as special projects.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to effectively communicate initial interaction and design ideas.
- Effectively communicate design choices & direction to multiple stakeholders (internal and external) by incorporating and articulating design principles which balance the customers' needs.
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
ABOUT US Demandbase is passionately dedicated to helping B2B marketers achieve greater business impact. Our journey began almost a decade ago, when we started mapping IP addresses to companies. This focus on helping marketers identify and target their most important accounts paved the way for the creation of the Account-Based Marketing category. Since then, we have continued to lead the way by helping marketers leverage innovative technologies to solve their greatest challenges and drive results. We now offer the most comprehensive set of ABM solutions on the market. Our success is based on three areas of focus: 1) continue to expand and refine one of the largest B2B databases in the world, 2) never stop innovating our products and technology, and 3) always be an advocate for B2B marketers. We continue to live up to these ideals, expanding our technology to include Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and other tools to help companies scale their ABM strategies. At Demandbase, we truly believe that we are in a golden age for B2B marketers, with new innovations regularly disrupting the way we acquire and retain customers.
Want to learn more about Demandbase? Visit Demandbase's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Engineer, Compliance Research
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO
Sr. Product Manager Safety
99, São Paulo
Auxiliares de Operações - Produção & Logística
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Product Designer, Instructor Experience
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Amplitude, San Francisco
Factual, Los Angeles