As a Java Developer, you will be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts. You will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex E-commerce solutions, Enterprise Java based CMS implementations, customized components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
- You will employ best practices to ensure code quality and meet delivery timelines.
- You will put to test your Java skills on Enterprise level frameworks such as Adobe Experience Manager, Bloomreach, and Magnolia.
- You will work together with our Macedonian, Dutch and British colleagues on demanding projects.
- You will actively participate in the software development process, have daily interactions with customers and will take part in finding solutions to challenging technical problems.
You are qualified if you have
- A relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing Java (Web) applications.
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP).
- Experience with Git, Maven, Spring, Servlets (OSGi would be nice to have and is considered a plus).
- Desire and motivation to expand your knowledge of Java and/or Enterprise systems.
- High level of professionalism, enthusiasm and a drive to grow.
- A team player mindset.
- Good communications skills and good command of English.
We are making our company culture our first priority, offering an informal, family-like and rewarding environment. Your development will always be our focus, and you will have the chance to learn and grow from day one. Working hard also means relaxing hard, so we often enjoy activities such as field trips and crazy company weekends.
We offer you the chance to be part of a fast-growing international network of leading digital agencies with offices across Europe and the US, where you will be able to collaborate with more than 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in the industry. Having some of the most successful brands in the world as clients, our job is to make their lives easier.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!
Send your CV to [email protected] or via the form below.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Process Evangelist, Business Optimization and Transformation
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Platform Engineer
Looker, Santa Cruz
Astranis, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Big Data Platform
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
Site Reliability Engineer
Paytm Labs, Toronto