We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. Curious about who we are? Watch our video here.
We are looking for Graduate Developers with a passion for code and all things digital to join our Manchester team. At Dept Manchester we work with our enterprise–level clients to design and develop digital products and services, from complex eCommerce solutions to CMS implementations.
We commit to supporting our graduates in a way that suits their individual needs. We will give you the training and guidance you need to get where you want in your career. We will expose you to the latest technologies, get you working with our big brand clients, and integrate you to the Manchester Tech community through our regular Dept Talks meet-ups, and Hackathons. We take the time to invest in you and progress you through the business; we have previous grads who have progressed to Tech Architect within 5 years.
Become a Depster, you won’t regret it.
• Will be working towards/have a related degree e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Development etc.;
• Your will be eager to learn and gain new skills;
• Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection;
• You will be confident and happy to ask for help;
• You will be happy working to deadlines to ensure project timelines are met;
• You will be self-motivated and able to manage your own workload
• Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
• Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands - a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
• Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
• Beer Friday - at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
• Pizza Friday - once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
• Site launch lunches - a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
• Quarterly social budget;
• Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
• An excellent salary based on experience.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Content Manager
Mozilla, Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Toronto, Vancouver, Remote US, Remote Canada, Remote Germany, Remote Europe, Remote
Associate Solutions Architect Mid West Region.
Paxata, Columbus, OH
Senior Algorithms Engineer
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Senior Product Security Engineer
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Technical Consultant
Box, New York, NY
Engineering Manager - Infrastructure Services
Intercom, Dublin, Ireland