Junior Sales and New Business Manager in UK (m/f/div)
The heart and mind of your digital business.
Hi, we are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s live easier. For our new London based office, we are looking for a Junior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div) who will drive the B2B customer acquisition and establish factor-a in the UK.
As a Junior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div), you will be responsible for the new customer sales process for UK-based manufacturers and brands. You are part of our local team in London and will help to build our UK entity together with our Global Commercial Head and one of our Amazon experts, relying on English speaking personnel in Cologne. You will lead our potential customers confidently to the closing of the contract and you will also personally support your enterprise customers in the sales process on site. You will constantly observe the market, continuously develop our agency services and products and have an excellent feeling for the needs of potential clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You are responsible for the new customer sales process towards manufacturers and brands based in the UK. Starting with the generation of leads and the first contact, through to the preparation of quotations and negotiations with decision-makers, you will lead our potential customers safely to the conclusion of a contract
- You are part of the New Business team and provide valuable input to build and grow our customer base and exceed our revenue goals
- You personally support your enterprise customers in the sales process on site and represent factor-a at national and international networking events and trade fairs
- You are constantly monitoring the market, constantly developing our agency services and products and have an excellent feel for the needs of potential clients
- You enjoy winning more Top Brands as new customers for our Amazon Vendor Management solutions
- You know the agency and/or software business and can identify the right contacts in a company, can quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and establish very strong customer loyalty
- You have a good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and are interested in delving deeply into these topics
- You have strong analytical skills and act in a process-oriented and entrepreneurial manner
- You are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- Work in a structured, binding and precise manner, deliver results quickly and always meet your high demands in terms of work quality
- You communicate even complex issues in an excellent manner, tailored to the target group and have a winning and obliging appearance
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, eCommerce or international management
- You speak and write English fluently
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas
- The permanent exchange between leading e-commerce experts from Germany and a wide network range in the e-commerce industry
- You will become part of a highly motivated team in a dynamic, ambitious and international working environment with a start-up culture and regular team events
- Continuous education to boost your Amazon knowledge
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your significant application!
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager (software sales)
Bluebeam, Inc., Stockholm
Senior Partner Sales Trainer
Yext, New York, NY
Account Executive, Supply (Southeast Asia & ANZ)
Account Manager (Italian Speaking)
DICE, London, Greater London UK
Cloudflare, Beijing, China
Sales Development Representative- German Speaking
Elastic, Munich, Germany