Frontend Developer - e3creative part of Dept
The heart and mind of your digital business.
We are looking for a well-rounded Front End Developer to join e3creative part of Dept in our Manchester office to help us produce industry leading solutions. You’ll be working collaboratively as part of a close knit, fully integrated team to build and maintain world-class websites.
You will successfully transform the dream design of our clients into a well-functioning platform. You will interpret client requirements into working code. The work is varied and very fast paced and as an integrated agency there will always be someone available to offer support, bounce ideas off or collaborate with.
e3creative part of Dept is one of Manchester's fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and we're always looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join us on our journey! Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who we are looking for!
- Are able to create stunning UI and making designs come to life;
- Have extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Are proficient on pre-processors such as SASS and/or LESS;
- Have experience with PHP;
- Have WordPress development experience;
- Ionic App Development;
- Have knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS);
- Have strong Gitflow knowledge;
- Have a flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Are able to multi-task and reassess priorities;
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation techniques preferred;
- Genuine interest in using the latest technologies in Web Development but an appreciation of using the right tool for the job.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands - a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Beer Friday - at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday - once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch our video here.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.