Working Student/Intern Amazon Paid Advertising (m/f/div)
The heart and mind of your digital business.
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Working Student/Intern Amazon Paid Advertising (m/f/div) who thinks in our patterns, colors and images.
As a Working Student/Intern Amazon Paid Advertising (m/f/div) you plan marketing measures together with the search-team to reach the target group of our customers. Furthermore you support our search marketing managers in the creation and continuous optimization of accounts. In addition you analyze campaigns and create data-based reports for our customers. You are the contact person (m/f/div) for questions about your Amazon marketing activities.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You have several years of experience in online marketing
- You have a high affinity to numbers and good insights into SEO and AdWords campaigns
- You quickly familiarize yourself with new topics, are communicative, are highly customer-oriented and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by strong motivation, commitment, quality awareness and a hands-on mentality
- You have both excellent written and oral knowledge of English (other languages are an advantage)
- You are well-versed in dealing with Word, PowerPoint and above all Excel
- You are interested in Amazon and new technologies
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with "Can Do" attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international digital agency of over 900 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.