For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Digital Account Director that can successfully manage our client relationships, ensuring efficient communication and a focus on account growth.
As a Digital Account Director, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will have day to day responsibility for retention and development of designated accounts. You will act as the link between client and agency, identifying, planning, organising and monitoring projects. Importantly, you will be accountable for the profitability of designated group of accounts and be expected to deliver against explicit personal KPIs (financial and non-financial). You will be responsible for the on-boarding, roadmap planning and project initiation of large strategic clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have experience of building client relationships at a strategic and operational level through regular client contact;
- Have the ability to seek out opportunities to develop incremental business with key clients;
- Are able to translate verbal and written briefs of client requirements back to the agency team;
- Have experience of working closely with the projects teams to ensure projects are on time, budget and delivering against agreed scope;
- Have experience of managing client and project budgets;
- Have experience in Client Research;
- Are able to give assistance with business development and pitch preparation as required;
- Are adept with owning and managing profitability and performance across designated accounts, in line with agreed financial targets;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
An excellent salary based on experience;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands - a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday - at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday - once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Site launch lunches - a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Dublin
Sales Director - East Coast
Algolia, New York
Inside Sales Rep (Outbound - B2B)
Endurance International Group, New York, New York
Senior Manager of Sales Training
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
TripAdvisor, Virtual Arizona
Sales Development Representative - German Speaking