Medior DevOps Engineer
Dept, Design & Technology NL, Technology MK
The heart and mind of your digital business.
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Medior DevOps Engineer who can build the best platforms for our clients and project teams, and can maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards.
As a Medior DevOps Engineer, you will closely cooperate with our team in the Netherlands on creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You can set up CI/CD pipelines on various platforms, but you also enjoy communicating with clients, advising and pitching them the best solutions. You work closely with our business teams aboard to help build and maintain the best platforms for our clients worldwide. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate so your team can deliver quality to our clients. You have a SRE mindset since keeping the platforms up and running is the biggest priority and you know how to handle pager duty. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to innovate and takes a leading role in taking the team to a next level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as ProRail, Jumbo, Jotun, TakeAway, ControlRisks and more! Yes, we are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have an IT bachelor’s degree mindset;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a (DevOps) engineer;
- Have experience in automating processes with fitting technologies like Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM, Ansible, etc.
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure (experience with other cloud platforms is a plus!);
- Have experience with DevOps tooling like CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at Dept and sometimes at client sites;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Speak English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos