For our office in Cologne we are looking for an Account Manager (m/f/div), who will increase the sales success of our customers via Amazon.
As an Account Manager (m/f/div), you will oversee the Amazon sales activities of our customers, define a roadmap and concrete measures to increase performance. At the same time, you coordinate our requirements with the customer and then coordinate the implementation and optimization within our team. You keep the customer up to date and communicate the results of our work. You are also responsible for the continuous evaluation of ongoing measures, the definition of operational as well as strategic recommendations for action and their coordination and implementation. You will be responsible for the correspondence with our international customers and will also manage the internal communication with our departments, thus forming the interface between our customers and our internal specialists. In addition, you take over the communication with Amazon for problem solving. Furthermore, you offer our services and lead the contract negotiations.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Are a strong communicator, authoritative and highly customer-oriented
- Have (initial) experience in account management or customer service
- Are familiar with the field of e-commerce
- Know how to deliver a pitch and convince customers
- Have very good knowledge in spreadsheet & presentation software
- Have excellent English language skills and good German language skills
- A variety of internal learning sessions in Amazon to keep you up to date on the latest technologies and innovations
- Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- Fast-growing and challenging projects from well-known companies ranging from corporations to start-ups
- German and English courses
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1.500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers. www.factor-a.com
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies