Medior Test Engineer
Dept, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Veenendaal, Maastricht, Zwolle
The heart and mind of your digital business.
For our Technology team, we are looking for a Medior Test Engineer who can use their experience to ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
As a Medior Test Engineer, you track down problems, sometimes you purposefully look for them, before the product is presented to the customers. Apart from all the testing tools or frameworks, you understand the importance of manual testing in the development process, and you also find the balance between manual and automated activities that fit our clients’ specific needs. You make sure that the software delivery process, the mindset and the manual test skills from the development team improves, so we can offer our clients even higher quality and speed.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 3+ years of working experience;
- Have experience with manual/automation testing on multiple projects;
- Have experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Have experience working in an agency or project-based environment, working on various projects in small dynamic teams;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Have knowledge on one or more of the following methods: design checking, functional checking, exploratory testing, regression testing and security/load testing (pre);
- Have good communication skills and enjoy working with people;
- Can advise our project managers about testing strategy (pre).
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.