For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for an internationally-minded Paralegal to provide legal support to our global legal team. The successful candidate will report to the General Counsel based in Amsterdam and support the global legal team on a wide range of legal matters within DEPT®.
- In this role, you support DEPT® 's in-house legal team on day-to-day legal matters and compliance projects, including preparation/review of (basic) agreements for customary business engagements, coordination of legalization of documents and assembling of signatures, and organization and maintenance of corporate records. Next to that you will also respond to requests for information and documents from our business partners, auditors, external counsels, and other internal or external stakeholders.
- You will assist with managing international subsidiaries, directors and officers’ information, corporate record-keeping, annual accounts filings, preparation and execution of governance policies, and compliance processes.
- You are the one to keep the legal archive and company registers up to date and accurate.
- You will assist the legal team in providing commercially focused legal support concerning, amongst others, corporate and commercial law and Data Privacy.
Legal at Dept®
- A group of passionate colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on and support you with personal growth, a development plan and budget;
- Stakeholders that will challenge you;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local agency.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Have fluency in both English and Dutch (speaking and writing);
- Must be an extremely well organized individual who works well with a cohesive team and effectively communicates the status and developments of the tasks assigned to you;
- Have a least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize work by understanding competing priorities and make appropriate judgments regarding relative importance, and delegate where necessary;
- Are experienced in working with Legisway (Effects);
- Have a Bachelor (or higher) degree in law (HBO level as a minimum) and have basic knowledge Dutch Corporate Law;
- Have +/- two years of relevant experience, ideally in-house or in an international corporate law firm setting;
- Are flexible to work outside regular office hours if needed;
- Are available 32-40 hours per week.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.