For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Technical Marketing Automation Consultant who helps our customers to fully utilize the power of marketing automation.
As a Technical Marketing Automation Consultant, you devise and configure automation solutions that help our customers to achieve their objectives. By combining your technical knowledge and experience with a sense of business, you arrive at the best technical solutions for our customers. You have experience with tooling such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and can devise solutions for our customers to combine product feeds, customer databases, web content and insights about click behaviour, so that you can create personal flows that entice the end customer to convert. You can also clearly articulate the solutions you have devised to help our customer go one step further.
We are a young company and the brightest minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as Philips, Rituals, Nivea and Total. We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who is not afraid to learn, inspire and strive for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, who dares to take the stage, and who toasts a successful week with us on Friday afternoon. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience with the technology behind Marketing Automation and can talk about it in clear, convincing language;
- You have experience in configuring Marketing Automation tooling and can integrate it with other systems;
- Have an advantage if you have experience in working with Pardot and or Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Masters the English language in word and writing;
- Would be a plus if you have a Salesforce Marketing Cloud certificate or the Salesforce Administrator certificate;
- It is an advantage if you have experience with DMP.
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept – an international digital agency of more than 2500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Hello, we are Dept — an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 500 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We are a family of specialist agencies that combine international scale with the agility and knowledge of local specialists. Each agency is a leader in its own field, with its own team and personality. Together we share the same DNA and work in seamless, multi-disciplinary client teams. With a creative heart and a data-driven mind, our teams offer our clients whatever their digital business requires: innovative ideas that transform businesses; timeless digital platforms; game-changing use of data; operational support for global teams, and campaigns that people won’t stop talking about. If it has anything to do with digital, we make it happen. The digital pros that fill our workspaces get their pleasure from creating award-winning magic on both the small screens and the big ones. They feel at home in boardrooms, design experiences that make people smile, and write code as though it’s their native language. We don’t like fear or laziness; if everything seems under control, we’re not going fast enough. So here’s to tomorrow — we’re ready for it.
Want to learn more about Dept? Visit Dept's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.